How Many Bunnies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many rabbits do you own?

• 1 rabbit

• 2 rabbits

• 3 rabbits

• 4 rabbits

• 5 or more rabbits

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have two.
After Timmy died I knew I wanted another rabbit, but thought that I'd really like to have a bonded pair again. I adopted an already bonded duo from a shelter, Watson and Sherlock. A few months later, Sherlock unexpectedly passed leaving Watson all alone so I took him on some bunny dates and we brought Cricket home. The two of them are now happily bonded.

Once you have one, you want more and more! I love my four bunns dearly, but 4 will be it for a long time!

Ugh Three. Started with my little bad "free" rabbit (she has cost me closer to the 1500 dollar end, probably more but I'm not going to think about it) Thought she'd like a friend. Partially right. She's loosely bonded with my big male, who LOVES her. We were going to stop there but we had met Franklin previously and when he needed a home we felt we could provide for him. We were dabbling in a wife for him but he's kind of a grumpy old man. Unless the perfect bunny wife he falls head over heals for magically ends up in his pen we'll stop at three.

I had a jersey wooly (benny) up untill a few weeks ago when he passed away.
Now, I have a Flemish Giant baby (five weeks old) named Zombie. All white, pink eyes and a really interesting story of how he got his name.

His mom had burried him and his sibs deep in the ground and the breeder thought they had all died in the open pen. So he put mom up for the winter in her hutch.. three weeks later, babies came out of the ground, imaciated and dehydrated, barely alive but..alive none the less. Out of four, three lived and he brought them in the house to care for them. My friend took a girl and I took Zombie.
He is the sweetest, most kissy-face bunny ever! Loves to snuggle and begs out of his cage so he can take a nap on my lap. He loves being carried and cuddled and will follow me around the house if I put him down.

Love my little Zombie!

I love Zombie's story! Cute name too ;)

Yes, Kaley, it all starts with one, then we think they need friend, and then somehow we end up with 3 or 4!

Latest posts

Back