How high can giant breed rabbits jump?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When Nyx was smaller she'd jump over the baby gate to go outside if we were using it to keep the dogs inside with the back door open.

Not sure if she would do it again - I suspect she would and she's probably about 15 pounds.

My Lillian is a Giant Angora (about 10 pounds). I do agility with her and she can do 5-6 poles. I am not sure of the exact height, but I think it is over 12 inches. My avatar has a pic of her attempting 6 and knocking 1 down. She has jumped the 14 inch NIC grids, but that was on to a crate, so not really over it.
The larger breeds can't jump as high as the smaller ones, but they can still jump. I had the buns doing a long jump today and Lillian was doing 5-6 poles while Penelope did 8 and Korr did 7. The poles are spaced 4 inches apart.

Korr_and_Sophie wrote:
My Lillian is a Giant Angora (about 10 pounds). I do agility with her and she can do 5-6 poles. I am not sure of the exact height, but I think it is over 12 inches. My avatar has a pic of her attempting 6 and knocking 1 down. She has jumped the 14 inch NIC grids, but that was on to a crate, so not really over it.
The larger breeds can't jump as high as the smaller ones, but they can still jump. I had the buns doing a long jump today and Lillian was doing 5-6 poles while Penelope did 8 and Korr did 7. The poles are spaced 4 inches apart.

Oh, okay! I figured because they were larger they would jump even higher, like super bunnies. lol. I love your agility pics :)

TinysMom- A baby gate is pretty high though! 15 poundssounds huge to me, I wish I could see that in person. I can just imagine what my chihuahuas would do if they saw a bunny that size :)

We have a twelve pound Flemish Giant/New Zeland cross. She can jump at least three feet high to land in the hay bin when the closet is open. Nothing else to jump on first.
When building a pen for her had to make it at least four feet tall to keep her in. Don't know how she does it.

Latest posts

Back