How does this happen?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mouse_chalk wrote:
Oh my gosh!!!

How could you say that you don't want her- she is surely the most adorable thing ever! What was your friend's reason for not wanting her anymore? :X

I think she is lucky to have found a better home and a better life for herself.... I hope she and Splinter can be bonded when they're fixed.... :D

Well done!
She said that she isn't as friendly as she would want a pet to be. But in my opinion it's because she never paid her any mind.

ADDIE: Is this good, Mama? Do I have my ears right?

SPLINTER: JEEZ This is really annoying!

040.jpg

Epic_win wrote:
Her name was Carly, but I'm not fond of that name because she named her after some kids show

I like the name Adeline, but I just wanted feedback from everyone.
Madeline would be pretty. Very feminine

Bo B Bunny wrote:

Early bunneh disapproval! Eek! They look perfect together! :) Sometimes, the best things in life are unexpected!

this is really off topic, but when i firist got my bunnys. my next door neighbour was like, so cann i have one plese!!??? no offence ut she is very you no, see a bit of mud nd run, and if she gets ored she would just throw it away? so i made it my mission to make sure, not, thats she would not get a bunny, to make sure she knew what was infront of her.

so, she helpped me clean the hutch out, hot water, wood chippins and hay, the works, clean the water bowl/bottle/foodbowl,look at them to see if any helth problems , aka , just looking over them, then playng. after that brush up the hay that was dropped ect.

then we just pick up my dogs droppings sying that we were clean.

and the snuggle safe.:biggrin2:and went throgh a lis of does ad donts. and nno foof

i am sad to say.. no she did not get a rabbit. she has a little little sister. th mother was planning to get her 1! she is only 5yrs old!

Yeah people should think about the responsibility before getting a bunny. Your story explains it perfectly :)

Epic_win wrote:
Thank you :)

I'm glad that I know Splinter already gets along with her. I'm hoping it won't be a hard transition.

040.jpg

OMG - Cuteness overload :shock::shock::shock::shock:

She is gorgeous and they are soo cute together - who wouln't want her :shock: AT least shes got a lovely loving home with you now :)

kherrmann3 wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:

Early bunneh disapproval! Eek! They look perfect together! :) Sometimes, the best things in life are unexpected!
They do look perfect together and YES sometimes the best things in life are surprises!

Latest posts

Back