How do you post pictures??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greta

Reaction score
I've been trying to figure out how to post pics for awhile now, and I still can't get it.
Can someone please tell me how? There's lots of stuff I'd like to share!
**I don't use windows, if it matters at all**

I usetinypic.com. You don'teven have toregister. It will let you browse yourpic files on your computer, and click on and upload the one(s) youwant.

I usually cut and paste the IMG line...

It will look something like this... (exept withbrackets around the IMG and the regular http).

IMG h t t p ://i1.tinypic.com/mikobt.jpg /IMG

If you want the picture to be seen and not just linked, click the
img.gif
button for a pop-up window (at least with Windows) and type the address(URL) to the picture between the tags.

When you preview the screen, you should see your photo.

(Hopefully somebody has a better explanation, though).

You can also use a photo editing program on yourcomputer to resize the picture, then upload it through Tinypic or usingthe browse button below where you type the post. I like toresize before using Tinypic because it sometimes makes inconsistentsizes. Some of the pictures turn out huge. It's nota big deal, though.

If you resize pics on your computer, you can also make your ownavatar. Just resize the picture to no more than 100 x 100pixels and upload it through the options in "My Account."

I can't wait to see your pictures!

sorry it's taken me soo long to reply, I've been out of town.
I've learned how to attach images to posts, I just can't figure out
how to resize them small enough for them to be accepted as an attachment (100k)...

Latest posts

Back