How do you post pictures??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trix (my mini rex)

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Lydia and i havesome pictures i would like to post, however i'm not to sure how...Couldsomeone please give me some instructions. I would greatly appreciateit!

Thanks

Scroll down this post until you see the part about posting pictures.

Click here

The first part is on avatars, but father down in the first post is pictures.

See where patience will get you? hehe thanks MBM,I simply bumped the thread then you had to go and show me up and getall fancy on me LOL teasing of course!

Cher

Well of course! Us true Canadians do itthe fancy way. ;)Just kidding of course, it works both ways,if you search "Pictures & Avatars" in the search box, you willsee that I posted the exact same message as I have to this one 2 timesbefore, lol. All I did was copy and paste it again.

HEY HEY HEY

I will become true again in just a few months, and thenmy girls will be DUAL citizens, muahahaha-no more trying to dig toChina for Spice !!

Cher

Yeah, I don't think I can teach him to dig tosomewhere in Canada. He only likes to go down and straight! lol, anyoneelse have room for a few bunnies in China? lol, just kidding.

Latest posts

Back