How do you feel about yourself?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your personality?

• High maintenance

• Low maintenance

• Outgoing

• Shy

• I like crowds

• I don't like crowds

• Self-starter

• Likes/needs help from friends to make decisions

• Comfortable with life

• Not comfortable with life

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm
Low maintenance. Generally very independent as far as taking care of myself. And I hate drama. I don't like to cause other people problems.

Shy: I'm just getting to where I am comfortable talking to people and I'm still really bad at bantering with people.

I dislike crowds. I'm not going to say I hate them. I've gotten used to some of them. But I still like to be at the edges if I am in a crowd.

I need the support of friends and family on certain stuff. This may seem like an oxymoron with the low maintenance thing, but it isn't. I am very independent at church and stuff, but very close to my family and need to talk to them and have their support on things that I do.

Comfortable with most of my life. I would like to improve my love life, but I always have other goals and things that come before dating and relationships like that. There are a few things that I need to be doing but aren't right now because I'm too comfortable with where I am and maybe I shouldn't be.

High maintenance and low maintenance all depends my mood.

Outgoing but also shy. I may be chatty cathy but doesn't mean you know everything about me. Rob does joke that I can meet someone and in less than 5mins know their life story. :p

I do like crowds but also don't like crowds ALL the time. Again depending my mood.

I am a self starter.

I am Comfortable with life but a, working towards more.

I am a high maintenance hermit. I work for myself in my own home so I don't interact with humans much. I force myself to be outgoing when I do interact with people but I don't care for crowds and would prefer smaller more intimate gatherings. I am a self starter, I have to be since I work for myself. I call my puppy Spike my 'boss' because he likes to follow me around and watch whatever I do. He watches so intently sometimes that you would swear that the fate of the world depended on the bead, stained glass piece, necklace, or painting turning out just right. LOL

I am high maintainence, but I like to try and give the illusion of low maintainence. For example, I spend hours getting ready and worrying about what to wear, how I look, but I would never tell anyone that I think I look fat that day, etc. I pretend to not be insecure and not care what people think of me, but secretly I do nothing but worry. I've been worrying for days about a message I sent to a friend on Facebook that she hasn't replied to, that I might have somehow offended her or something. I need alot of reassurrance, but am too afraid to ask for it, so nobody knows, lol. The only person that really knows all of this is Steve!

I am INCREDIBLY shy with people I don't know well. I can meet someone and really like them, but literally will sit there racking my brains trying to make conversation. I am petrified of meeting new people and hate being the centre of attention- if people look at me when I'm out and about I will instantly assume that my dress is tucked into my leggings or that I have something on my face rather than anything else, lol.

I don't like crowds, but I will tolerate them in say a club or at a gig, where people are all pretty much doing the same thing and going the same way, but I cannot stand a busy supermarket or shopping mall. I feel clastrophobic and get really angry if people push past me, and have even been known to shout things at people who've stopped randomly in front of me or something! Crowds also make me much dizzier as well, and although this sounds really odd, if it's a place where I've had a drink, like a club or something, it kind of takes the edge off of the anxiety and frustration about being in a crowd, whereas something like shopping done in broad daylight, you can't really do that, LOL!

Saying all that though, I'm very comfortable with life. I have a wonderful husband, great friends and family and lovely bunnies. I would like to worry less about silly things, but I don't see how I could do that and still be me. I guess I'll just have to live with worrying :)

Low Maintence- I am very capable of doing things on my own with some guidence if I know and trust the person. My mechanic was one of the only people that wasn't related to me that could get me to do just about anything that was asked of me to try.

Shy/outgoing- I am friendly but I do have a LOT of shy tendencies. Most come from past BF history

I can be a self starter on many things, but some things I do need someone to 'kick' start it. Like going up and asking for directions? NO WAY, too nervous.

Comfortable with my life- Well right now, not really. I was comfortable and happy while I was still in NY, but with being in KY for only 2.5 weeks I'm stil a bit lop-sided off balance. Doing my best with what I have to work with.

I have also been called Optomistic, but I can be pessimistic as well depending on the situation.

Signing in as a very happy, down-to-earth person who loves her
life. Yeah, yeah, yeah. :)

Seriously. What do I have to complain about? I'm alive, have two
healthy, grown children, a wonderful husband, all the pets I can care for, a
place to sleep at night, food to eat.

I spend a lot of time watching foreign and domestic documentaries
on various subjects of reality. This assists greatly in keeping a real world
check and a healthy outlook on life.

Life is too short to spend it fussing over nonsensical, petty things. I'd
rather be alone than spend time with toxic people or drama queens.

Skipping off to the kitchen for a bite to eat,
Karen Marie

:bunnydance:

Back