How Do YOU Discipline Your Bun(s)?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so glad everything is going much better for you two! :D

Jen

Spray bottles, like many before have said, work well, sometimes (though all buns are different. Charlotte loves to jump onto the couch an d poop and pee all over it. It drives me crazy. I feel a little bad though punishing her with water because she hates it so much, and she only really tries to go up there when I'm sitting on it. She just want to sit with me. :bunnyheart But now I compromise by going on the floor to sit with her. :)

Luv4lionheads wrote:
Spray bottles, like many before have said, work well, sometimes (though all buns are different. Charlotte loves to jump onto the couch an d poop and pee all over it. It drives me crazy. I feel a little bad though punishing her with water because she hates it so much, and she only really tries to go up there when I'm sitting on it. She just want to sit with me. :bunnyheart But now I compromise by going on the floor to sit with her. :)

aww I know I so wish that Wrangler could sit and sleep on my bed without going to the bathroom on it...I absolutely adore his company!

It was actually pretty cute the other day when I came home from staying the night at my boyfriend's house...I opened the door to my room and there I saw Wrangler sitting on my side of the bed next to my pillow. He immediately started to get anxious like he was thinking "oh sh** I am not suppose to be up here and she caught me red-handed!", followed by a couple of thumps, but he managed not to go potty on the bed. I went over to him and gave him a couple of pats and told him he was a good boy for not going to the bathroom on the bed...either he missed me or he was scared of the big storm that was brewing that day...I don't know why he was up there, unless he was just being sneeky, but it was cute nethertheless.

so much good advice in this thread; I just had to add that both buns and my kitten know the word "off" and I snap my fingers - for a long my while my kitten thought her name was Off - lol.

I would second the idea of putting a plastic shower curtain on the bed when your not there (easy to put on and off and easy to clean). I think with that on there he'd most likely not try to jump on it as it was slippery.

That being said - sounds like he's figuring it out anyhow.

Latest posts

Back