How do you advertise your bunnies for sale?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as advertising goes I think you have all the basis covered. The only thing left is word of mouth but that will spread as you sell your rabbits if clients are happy with their experience dealing with you.

countrybuns wrote:
Happy anniversary Peg!
Thanks - I was originally going to be turning in a COD this month for Chocolate lionheads and the otter lionheads.

So its sorta hard to think about my anniversary without thinking about the plans I once had.

countrybuns wrote:
Well cheers to new plans!
Yeah....I think.

I just found out one of my favorite breeders (one of the three I'd go to if I was starting over) - wants to get out of rabbits and is looking for someone he knows already and trusts to possibly buy him out.

He has some of Miss Bea's lines....and his rabbits are awesome.

IF I was getting back into lionheads and could afford it - I'd buy him out in a heartbeat.

IF...its always "IF".

countrybuns wrote:
That sucks, and i sense someone is starting to really think about coming back to lionheads.
:p

Yeah...I gotta admit - I'm thinking about it. I've been thinking about it for the last month. I keep looking at some of my bucks and going "I wish I had young enough girls for y'all...".

In this case - I'd LOVE to buy his rabbitry out - I know the quality of the stock - I know the integrity of the breeder (who I am wisely NOT naming) - and I would love to have his rabbits.

BUT...I just put down a 25% deposit on a much-needed rabbitry. I need the other 75% by September.

I don't know how many animals he has - but I'm guessing he's going to want at least $500 - $1000 for them....and I just can't do that now.

The thing is - the more I play with my lionheads lately - the more I miss breeding them.

I know - GO BACK TO PLAYING WITH MY FLEMMIES! (I'm yelling at myself)

countrybuns wrote:
As far as advertising goes I think you have all the basis covered. The only thing left is word of mouth but that will spread as you sell your rabbits if clients are happy with their experience dealing with you.
Word of mouth sells a lot of rabbits once you've been showing for a while. We never advertise anymore, but nothing stays in the barn long! The Dwarf Hotots usually get snapped up pretty quick when we take them to shows.

Well maybe once you get the bunny barn established you can look into starting small with the lionheads again or if you really miss them maybe you could look at just buying a proven pair from him to ease yourself back in. I am a bad influence ;) go back to playing with your flemmies lol

Latest posts

Back