How do I make my own movie?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linz_1987

Reaction score
I thought it would be nice to make a movie/ slide show of Pepper and Dottie, my recently rainbow bridge bunnies.

I have the perfect song to put in the back ground. And I have a movie of them, and lots of pictures to add.

But I have NO IDEA how to go about doing one?

I was wondering if anybody could tell/show me how like what programme I can use etc?

Ok i have made the video! Trying to put it ontophotobucket but it says I have saved it under the wrong programme?

how do i put it onto photobucket otherwise?

thankz

Oh I have figured it out now, but its taking AGES to upload onto photobucket now!

Its stopped at 50% twice now. I willhave to try again tomorow.

Do you know if you can make it a bit smaller as its taking ages?

I hope you like it once its done

I dont know where to post though, under pepper or dotties thread, or both.

i have found for myself personally, that google video, and youtube are the easiest to use, my preference being google video. i'm about to test the time frame of google video today when I upload my newest video that is just over 100 mb.. wish me luck LOL

haha well i was a bit off it's nearly 200 mb capping out at 193.7mb...trying the google videdo uploaded for videos over 100mb.. let you know how it goes..

Latest posts

Back