How Do I Add A Picture?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiquita090

Reaction score
There's nothing in the help section on how to addpictures, can anybody let me in on the secret? I'm trying to add apicture next tomysn that gets posted everytime Ipost a message. I want everybody to be able to see how adoreable mybunnies are... O;)

Thanks!

Go to a hosting site. I usetinypic.com. Upload a photo, then click host it. Afterthe photo is hosted, you have four choices on the bottom of the page.Shade the IMG file with your mouse, right click your mouse and choosecopy. Open up another browser window to the forum to post yourphoto. Right click your mouse again and choose paste. Clickpreview on the bottom of your message and your photo should show in thepreview. If your are happy, then go ahead and click send. You can pastemultiple IMG files in one message. Just keep hitting preview. Justremember, once you hit send, it's there forever!

I just shrink the pic to the needed size, go tomy profile, then do that browse thing and find the pic and upload it tomy avatar.

If you have a picture that you can send me,Chiquita, I'll help you resize it and put it in asyour'avatar' - (the picture that comes up under your name when youpost). I'll bring back a post for you entitled "Pictures andAvatars." If you can't find the answers you need in there,don't hesitate to ask.

I'll be happy to help you with the avatar if you have trouble.

:)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back