How did you choose your rabbit's name?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RusselandRoxy wrote:
How many rabbits do you have? We hadve a cat called tequila, sweet!

Leanne
Umm.. 24 I do believe. 10 adults, 14 babies. Although two of thoseadults might be going this weekend, I have a couple people interested,and are coming out to be "interviewed".

~Nichole

My first rabbit was supposed to be a boy, but 3years later when I had him fixed, the vet said we had issues. Oh, well.Phantom Menace still worked as a girls name. I had named her somethingelse, but when one of the Star Wars was being advertised, theymentioned the Phantom Menace. At the time it was the menace thatsounded good since we were having one of those "adjustment" days. Thewhole name ended up sticking, and I can't even remember what theoriginal name was. So my vote is definatly to wait until you see yourabbit. Actually my second rabbit went without a name for about amonth. He is now Beamer after my favoritefootball coach. (Itwas either Beamer, Hokie, Voldermort, or Sputnik)

my rabbits i only named two of them....well whenandrew my mixed breed was young we thought he was a girl and we nameshim ann and when we found he was a buck we names him anndrew:D

and my sister names my other mixed breed serlancalot we call him sir

Bo B Bunny wrote:
MyBunnyBoys wrote:
King HoneyBunny just doesn't work! lmao.
:shock:No it doesn't!
What do you all want to bet that's what his pet name is???

Tell me, now that you think aboutit,can't youhear BunnyMommy cooing it to him as wespeak? :shock:

Raspberry

I made a list beforehand but waited till I got him to decide for sure. I liked the name Murphy and it fit him well.

His name is Murphy but when talking to him I address him as "Murpha Murpha"

-Madelon :)

I named my bun Cookie, because she did look likea lump of cookie dough, leaving behind "chocolate chips" if you knowwhat I mean. She doesn't look so much like cookie dough anymore, butshe's still pretty darn cute!

My roomie and I thought about cute names forpairs and came up with Harold and Maude, the movie... But when our bunsarrived, Harold really suited our boy (who used to be named Harley),but Maude just didn't fit our girl (who used to be named Cassie). So weplayed around with some of our other pair ideas, but really were stuckon Harold. So we picked Judy to go along... actually the name of a pairof workers at a cafe here that are amazing characters. We love 'em. Andour Harold and Judy have lived up to their names.

Back