How did you choose your rabbit's name?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Annie: after Annie's pasta, because of the bunny on the box

Poco: means "small", also stands for "Pees On COuch"

Baby: had her name when we got her. Kinda confusing, since she was Poco's mommy.

Jellybean: also had her name when we got her (after having Annie a fewmonths we found out the name her previous owners called her wasJellybean!)

Hef: well, he was going to be the boy living with the girl bunnies...:p

Skittles: Since jellybeans are one of my favorite candies, I thought why not name the new bun after another favorite?

All of my rabbits were named when I bought them, except 4.

Tequila- She is a wild girl, plus the orange color went nicely.

Shimmer- Again, the color went nicely. I always wanted a white rabbit to name Shimmer.

Rohan- Love that name, and I thought it was cute for him. ^^

Muddy Waters- LOL, he looks like he got dropped in mud.

And then all of my babies were named by a theme for each litter.

~Nichole

Vash - after the main character in the animeseries "Trigun" a misunderstood character who is really kind andpeaceable at heart. Thought it was a good name for a gentlegiant of a rabbit.

I was orginally going to get goats instead ofrabbits:?. I Wrote down a bunch of names that "fit" together, Bramble,Briar, Brady, Brandon, Bradley, Brandy, Bracken.....and so on,including other names. But, Bramble and Briar stuck, one of the babiesout of Bramble's little will be named Bracken and Bradley(Bradley's myb/f's name, so, it'll be really akward if we break up!lol)

~!~Ellie~!~

Well there're alot of girl names that I like, thebunny that I had before Calvin I'd named Jasmine just cuz it's a coolname, but Jasmine only lived for 4 days due to parasites. When I wentto go get another one I was planning on getting a girl but I picked upCalvin and the poorpoor peed on me! I thought it was cuz hewas scared, so I took that as a sign and had to take him home. I'vesince learned that he pees on me when he's mad at me lol, notscared. But anyway, I got him but was stuck on a name cuz I'd beenplanning on getting a girl. I thought and thought and thought for days.I finally decided on Calvin, I'd just gotten some Calvin Kleinsunglasses and thought that was cool name and cool image that CKrepresents...so Calvin it was.

I was told Jordan was a girl when I got him. I named 'her' Jordyn. Ilike that name for a girl, for a boy it's kinda become the mainstreamfor alternative names, if that makes sense. But yeah, she turned out tobe a he, so I just drop the y and added an a in place of it. Jordan. ;)

SLRabbits wrote:

Shimmer- Again, the color went nicely. I always wanted a white rabbit to name Shimmer.

~Nichole
Are you going to change Opie's name?

It really fits him... he's kinda... an Opie.... LOL!

Bo B Bunny wrote:

Nope, it will stay Opie. I don't like to change their names when theyalready have one. Although, I did cheat on that and changed Lorrine toLorraine, simply because I liked it better, LOL!

~Nichole

SLRabbits wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:

Nope, it will stay Opie. I don't like to change their names when theyalready have one. Although, I did cheat on that and changed Lorrine toLorraine, simply because I liked it better, LOL!

~Nichole
Yeah, if he were a baby or un-named I would but..... he's nearly 2!

He really does have a kinda Opie personality.... *lalala... gonnaeat... lalalala gonna lay down... OOPS! someone's here... gonna getlove!...... lalalala*

He's a riot Nichole! He's very content too..... just hanging out andlaying in his cage right now..... he's been drinking, going pee in hislitterbox (poos are in and out)... watching everyone. Helikes where he is cause he can see outside.

I'll have more tomorrow. My computer isall messed up (mouse port gone and now I have to use my USB for it....where I hook up the camera) so I have all this disconnect, reconnectstuff to do when I download the photos.

Here's one more..... he's happy and taking a bath, but it's not verygood. This was RIGHT when we got home today! He'svery mellow.

JimD wrote:
If we get another one we'll have to name her after the model of the Chevy that Buck found her under....

:dude:

Tucker: After many names and an old friend 'helping me', this was one that we agreed on.

Fauna: A rescue. I liked her name, so I kept it.

Cali: A rescue from this forum. Her homeland is California.Hence the name, Cali. She flew on an airplane, solo, from California toConnecticut.

-Carolyn

Sherman's foster mother had already named himwhen we adopted him. Since he was already two (???) years oldwhen he came to us and since the name seemed to fit him I just let itstand. (Note: I had originally intended to name him"Honey Bunny" ... :).)

Thank GOD he was Saved from being named..."Honey...Bunny".

Wow! :shock: You came close, King Sherman!

Your Servant,
-Carolyn

SLRabbits wrote:

~Nichole
How many rabbits do you have? We hadve a cat called tequila, sweet!

Leanne

Back