How can people be so cruel

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

love4bunnies

Reaction score
Here is a bunny my husband and i found today on our way to town in a open top cage at side of road.The top was wide open.

There was about 2 inches of water in his cage so my husband dumped the water out and we brought him home as he was cold and very wet.

We dried him all off and dried his cage all out and then put dry shavings and hay in it and gave him a bowl of food and water.

He is some sweet and friendly bunny so i named him Lucky.

He will be here forever and be a housebunny.

I think he is a Dutch/Dwarf Mix.

He did have a bowl of wet food with him in cage but it was raining hard out.

I hope i never find out who did this cruel act because i won`t be very nice to them.

I love him so he is here to stay.

001-Copy.jpg

003-Copy.jpg

He is adorable and very lucky to have been placed in your path! Bless you for taking him and not being just another person to pass by that cage! You are his guardian now!

I thank you very much.
Yes i just do not understand why someone else didn`t stop as the bright orange of the cage was bright enough as it was like 10 am this morning and that is a busy road but some people just don`t care.:( Really cruel cruel people in this world.
I could never do that to any animal as they have feeling to.
Well he is very safe now so maybe it was meant to be that i find him.:)

Well done you!!! This story brought a tear to my eye. He is an incredibly lucky bunny to be with you now.

Jen

Thank you. Perfect name and what a cute little bunny too. We've never been able to figure out how people can be so idiotic--way beyond mean and stupid. Doesn't matter for Lucky anymore. Blessed be.

He's so lucky to met you. How can people do such a horrible thing ? He's so cute and so innocent. Love4bunnies, you're my hero ;) :thumbup

Latest posts

Back