How can I tell if my dwarf is prego?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amy : Sweety I hear where youare coming from and personally ,from some personal experiencewith PM answers to some of my posts I getteh same thing , when I getthe "Your so mean " "Your B" I always say Thank You! My job here is done !. think of itthis way Hon we knowyour NOT! a mean person , I onthe other hand can very well bemean and more than a share Nasty .I really dont care howpwoplw preseive me , thatstheir problem , The way I feelis they can either get over itin this life time or theycan carry it over into hte next life andBE the one in our position!. DONT quit hon Iwill be darned iF I AM GOING TO !.

Yeah Amy who cares what other people think?

You're trying to do something great for rabbits to save them and ifpeople don't listen and call you mean they're just stupid and want todo things their own way. But don't stop it's great that you keep it upand you should. :)

Oh my! I haven't been on for 4days. This is crazy! Amy, dear, your heart is inthe right place. You are NOT mean. Not atall! You truly and sincerely want the best for all animals(not just rabbits). I am not a breeder. Never willbe. There are WAY to many (unwanted) rabbits. Toomany kittens, puppies...etc...I could go on. I have a friendthat just got her kids two rabbits. Male &female. They have been mating and I keep telling her toseparate them. She won't. I am SOfrustrated! So disappointed! I want to bunny napthem and get them fixed! :X It is none of mybusiness, but as soon as that doe has her kits, guess who she willcall...??? Amy-can I get your number? :Dheeeheee

Hugs! And Amy, chin up, little buck-a-roo! :)

Latest posts

Back