how can i make a lil condo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could affix NIC sections in the cage to makelandings. Then you could add a ramp. Or you could build an NIC condofrom scratch. They are real cheap.

Not only are they cheap and easy to make, thebuns will LOVE it! Don't forget electrical zip-ties to makeit really strong! :p

I made a NIC cube playpen for my bunnies, theylove it! And it's so easy to put together, and cheap too! As for acondo...I would say leave the cage alone and get a big cardborad box,like a computer box, and build a condo from that. All you do is cut afew windows and a door out, then make 2 big slits on2 ofthesides of the box at about mid height, then slide an extrapeice of cardboard through the slits and tada...you have a second levelfor them to go on if they want. My bunniesabsolutelyLOVE the cardboard houses that I makethem!!! But WARNING, when you need toleave andwanna put your bun in the cage before you go, make sure he doesn't runinto the cardboard house cuz he you won't be able to get him/her out!

Latest posts

Back