How can i get rid of fleas?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farm_Lover_With_Bunnies

Reaction score
My bunny has gotten some fleas as well as the other animals in the house. i will be getting medicine and treating the house for fleas but what can i use for fleas on the rabbit? I know revolution is a good brand but it needs a vets prescription and that's $80 that i don't currently have available. I know i should but im 14 and i pay for her care and its not that easy to get $80 for me sadly. Dose anyone know what medications are safe for rabbits and how would i go about dosage? Shes a silver fox bunny so she weighs a belive 11lbs was the last time i weighed her. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank You!

Bayer Advantage is the only flea treatment that I know of for rabbits. I got mine from my vet but I don’t know if it’s prescribed. It comes with instructions and it’s in individually packaged tubes. I paid about £20 for a pack of four. I don’t know if this kills fleas as I use it as prevention but it says ‘treatment of fleas on pet rabbits’ on it.
Just checked it’s not prescribed. It also works for cats and dogs as long as they’re in the right weight range. The doses are done by weight so just get the right one for her
https://www.petdrugsonline.co.uk/ad...Cnta0-aYlC4APLloblG_ZBAOiSrDb-MUaAlreEALw_wcB

Bayer Advantage is the only flea treatment that I know of for rabbits. I got mine from my vet but I don’t know if it’s prescribed. It comes with instructions and it’s in individually packaged tubes. I paid about £20 for a pack of four. I don’t know if this kills fleas as I use it as prevention but it says ‘treatment of fleas on pet rabbits’ on it.
Just checked it’s not prescribed. It also works for cats and dogs as long as they’re in the right weight range. The doses are done by weight so just get the right one for her
https://www.petdrugsonline.co.uk/ad...Cnta0-aYlC4APLloblG_ZBAOiSrDb-MUaAlreEALw_wcB
Thank you! In the US they only sell advantage II, is that still okay?

Back