How bout this

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydoshia

Reaction score
I love bellys. Any animal, any belly, I love it.

Here's Murphy. His belly is white but the lighting makes it look yellow.

1laydownclop13se.jpg

Here's him really early in the morning the other day. He was still sleeping

1bellybellylylyl.jpg

And here's baby Muphy's belly. He's solittle. That's the same hay rack he's laying by:shock: September 1st.

babysleepy.jpg

:D

Definitely love those tummies :)

Murphy is getting HUGE! Are you going to get him a bigger cage or make him one soon?

Foiled again! Will this do.....? :D

PJsbelly.jpg

there are a lot more where those came from ;)

Yes, he is definetly getting to big for his cage. With the new huge litter box in it, it doesn't give him much room.

I'm getting him a new dog kennel this week. Thingis, it's only 42x30x26 and I think he may grow out of that onetoo. I might try and get a 48x32x27 one but that one isdouble the price and then my room will be really cramped. Notsure why it doubles just to get it one size bigger but itdoes. I have to think about it still. I dont wantto get a new cage just to have to go out and get another one in a fewmonths.

babydoshia wrote:
Yes, he is definetly getting to big for his cage.With the new huge litter box in it, it doesn't give him much room.

I'm getting him a new dog kennel this week. Thingis, it's only 42x30x26 and I think he may grow out of that onetoo. I might try and get a 48x32x27 one but that one isdouble the price and then my room will be really cramped. Notsure why it doubles just to get it one size bigger but itdoes. I have to think about it still. I dont wantto get a new cage just to have to go out and get another one in a fewmonths.
I would see about a larger one. It seems he's going to be toobig for that smaller one. Bo is only about 3 pounds and he isin a cage that is 14 x 28 x42 with a second level and I am going toextend it a bit longer. I wish I had room to make it wider,but it's long and thin and he can hop so it's pretty nice.

If you could do the NIC cube cage, it would be REAL cheap compared tothe dog kennel. I built Bo's cage for around $25!

And where is Gir's belly?? :X

::blush:: Gir belly is there now... I kinda putin the wrong picture and it was too big, and then I went to thestore... came back and saw the missing Gir Belly@!

Same breed, at least mostly! They do look alike(minus the dewlap!:p)

Hey Elfmommy, I saw that "smut" or gray/black ticking on Bub'ssiblings, all purebreds. So Elf is probably purebred too, or at leastpossible. I thought of Elf when I saw Isabella...

Rose

Back