Housing for young buns?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good idea!! I usually just take her cage with me. I need to find a litter box just like that one!

Well thats funny actually, it isnt a litter box xD Its the bottom of a bird cage rofl I had a bird before I got the buns and he died ( :( ) so I put the cage to good use lol

Thank you! ^_^

And here's an update on the housing! Added a second floor, still finishing the walls but I got dizzy xD So taking a break, if they jump out it's no problem cuz I'm in the same room as them lol And this room is bunny proofed. I can't wait for them to be 100% peeing in the litter box (which I got a new one! The corner ones) so I can let them free roam in this room <3

2hg600g.jpg

Nice! Its always fun to be creative. I might want to update my Lilith 's cage now. Thanks !

I would love to have a cage like that but Bailey would climb out so easily so my little bun and escape artist rat are in this ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1401705946.562334.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1401706016.915827.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1401706065.274531.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1401706148.720411.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1401706195.532915.jpg

Oooh that seems nice!
I ended up not adding a roof and just putting a blanket over it xD I wanted to be able to access the litter box and water/food bowls easily without having to take a panel away cuz I have no way of making a door yet lol I need to get zip ties but I be so lazzzyyyy

v6p10p.jpg

Lol just make a panel for the top but don't connect it to the rest of the cage.I might need a blanket when its winter. I love that camp

Latest posts

Back