HOUSE

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candy07

Reaction score
House get's better and better, talk abouttoday's episode when that "girl" slept with her dad and superviser,that was aweful that her dad agreed to sleep with her!!!!! I personallythink that he should of went to jail!!!! I dont get it, so she's an it?

OMIGOSH I LOVE House. <3

it's an awesome show....

(i like Cuddy and Housebest :)

House has a good sence of humor. :D

although the happy times have ended. after watching a few episodes mysister finally taddled. so i cant watch it anymore. *falls over* D:*sigh*

I can watch house without too much trauma, but most episodes are the same.

~Random case that either no one can diagnose, or they misdiagnose

~Random illness running alongside

~The original patient gets worse

~They all sit around the flip chart documenting symptoms

~House has a brainwave related to the person with the random illness running alongisde

~The original patient gets treated just in the nick of time, for something really bizarre.

But then maybe I'm cynical, lol.

LOL. I agree most of the episodes are the same but I still find myself watching every Tuesday. I prefer Grey's Anatomy.

Did anyone watch last night? Do you think Forman will really leave???

House himself reminds me of an *** of a doctor I had several years ago.I can't really complain though, he did save my life. I had 30 somethingstaples down my torso and he came in without a word to me pulls my topover my head and starts plucking away, pulling them out. I was sofreaked out I didn't know what hit me. At that moment Ididn't even know he was a doctor...

Latest posts

Back