House Rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My girls have their own room, which also doublesup as my office. They have a two tiered cage that's always open, sothey're free to come and go as they please, but it's good to have itthere because if I need to secure them for whatever reason I canwithout worrying. Lately they've all decided that they love the littlesofa bed I've got in that room, and I'll often come in to find itcovered in bunny poo! Thistle's also decided that she likes to sit onmy computer chair. Oh, and they've discovered that they can get on topof the cage (where the budgies live) where they can look out of thewindow!

My bunny boy and his guinea pig friend still live in the spare bathroom(they were temporarily in the kitchen, but they're not litter trainedand it got way too messy), where they've got some old towels on thefloor and it's nice and cool for them.

I let them all have a run of the hallway, but I've not quite got roundto letting them loose in the rest of the house... I've not got aroundto bunnyproofing the living room and I don't want them chewing my brandnew furniture :p

Back