house rabbit, rabbit room

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black_jack

Reaction score
just wondered how many house rabbit owners have a room dedicated to their rabbits that they call their rabbit room?

Hi black_jack !

My babies have my kitchen and hallway to themselves. They are trying toget into my living room as well, but I caught onto that. Very Sneeky !:D

ROOM??? They own the wholeapartment!!! The only room that my husband and I are grudgingly allowedin is the livingroom. I think I will have to negotiate roomand board or the usage of more than one room lol

susan

Yeppers!!!

My 7 buns have their own room.

:~) Jim

irishmist wrote:
ROOM??? They own the whole apartment!!! The onlyroom that my husband and I are grudgingly allowed in is thelivingroom. I think I will have to negotiate room and boardor the usage of more than one room lol

susan

Susan, you are too funny! :p

My buns get the dining room and the hallway. Completely bunny-proofed!

susan, that's like our house! we live in atownhouse and have only one room that is off limits to the bunnies..andthat's because i need to sleep at night, not have my blankets chewedlol :p

and that makes me think, if they have run of the whole house, howeasy/hard would it be to add another bunnyin?? lots of roomto get away from each other, but i'm sure my buns view the whole placeas theirs.

Half the house only 'cause the Missus cann't stand the floating fur all over. I would prefer to be able to interact with the house bun in parts of the house and at all levels, like the floor, sofa, beds, etc.

Buck

I have a critter room. My ferrets,rats and 8 of the buns live there. Sampson lives in myroom. When they are out of their cages, they have the run ofthe whole upstairs. They are all basically litter trainedthough. When I move, they will still have their ownroom. I think they will have the run of the upstairs thentoo. Sampson will eventually have the run of the house, butwhile I'm at my mom's house, he can't because her one great dane thinksshe's a great white hunter, only of rabbits though. She's adiscriminating girl. LOL My lab/rottie barks at therabbits outside, but I honestly think he just can't understand why theywon't come and play with him like the house rabbits do.:bunnydance:

Jen

If it was up to me my bun would have the run ofthe house but right now she has been moved from her old room ( mystudy) to my room after she kind of recked the couch. She isn't allowedin the other three rooms upstairs so she just has the hallway, my roomand my bathroom.

She seems to be happy :)

Madhura

My bun has a room. She used to havethe hallway, bathroom, and my bedroom as well but she was veryinsistant on marking territory in those places. She'llhopefully get them back when she recovers from her spay.

our buns have the spare room which is the roommy mum stays in when she visits. I upset her when I let thebuns have the whole room and then the lease of her bed so now have toclean the storage room out for my mum to stay in rofl... im a meandaughter.

they were allowed to run down the hallway onto the living room as wehave fence panels blocking the furniture but then hetti has become amonster so they just have the backroom now.

Well, I have three cats and two rabbits. Mybedroom is designed for function rather than form, and that functionrevolves around them ;)

So, yeah, I guess I have a rabbit room :cool:

black_jack wrote:
just wondered how many house rabbit owners have a roomdedicated to their rabbits that they call their rabbit room?
A whole room?

I live in a flat and there's three rooms and a large corridor;Our bedroom is stricly forbidden to rabbits, although Mushrooms hastaken to sprinting right through the room and trying to hide under thestereo just so he can sit with us.

He's generally got the whole kitchen\living room to himself,including the couch. He's also allowed in the hallway when we'retidying up - but he tries to rip the wallpaper off :p

Latest posts

Back