Hoppy Valentine's Photo Contest!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Patti - thanks for the compliment but I honestly don't think they're all that great. In fact - when I look at what others did to really put "valentine" into the pictures - whether it was props or your awesome background for Sparky & Scooter...I feel like a sloucher.

All I did was take older pictures that I had "happened" to capture and put Valentine's type sayings on them....

I almost didn't enter them though. I stayed up late the other night making them and I had so much fun playing around that I just kept going and making more and more because they were so therapeutic for me right now with all that I'm going through. I desperately needed some laughter and working on the pictures lightened my mood...

I honestly think we still will get some awesome entries in the next four days..

Patrick and Luna (his first true-love)

retouch-4.jpg

My trio -- Patrick, Luna, and Zappa

P1311016-1.jpg

myheart

Can't forget my foster boy Andrew Allen. He looks like Patrick, but has no white on his tail which is one of the only way I am able to tell them apart.

PB240775-2.jpg

myheart

People are putting up pictures for the contest between now and 2/11 - and then there will be a special thread created with each picture and a place to vote.

Voting will take place (I think) from 2/11 - 2/13...

Sorry I have been so busy with the purchase of a new house that I am running behind with my entries. Here are the first two.

IMG_2646.JPG

Tonks

IMG_2628.JPG

Max

Hope fully there will be more coming later on today :)

Great picturesMike. Looking forward to the rest of them.

BTW where did you buy your new house? Are you staying in Burlington?

Sorry to hijack this thread with the question, just being nosey. LOL

Susan:)

Once again, I'm sitting here with a stupid grin on my face....... all these sweet bunny pictures.....

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Once again, I'm sitting here with a stupid grin on my face....... all these sweet bunny pictures.....
Same here! I'm surprised that no one in my household has tried to have me committed! :twitch: :hyper:

Exactly! I don't know what it is....... I can look at kids, kittens, puppies, and just about anything..... but when I see bunnies I am sure to smile!

Latest posts

Back