Hopping Through The Forest With Bunny Foo Foo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking a lot about you and Foo yesterday as it was 7 years since my dad went, it doesn´t seem that long ago so I´ve been pretty weepy about everything this week, don´t know why. When I come on here, I have to grab a box of tissues, I sure am using them up quick. I asked him if he wouldn´t mind keeping an eye on her and giving her a nice nose rub and a stroke of her lovely ears from us.

These first few weeks will be the hardest but you have Elvira to help you heal and she´ll be your reason to start again and give another bunny a loving and wonderful home. She is just soooo lucky to have you.

Our pets give us so much selflessly and trust us with their lives. Foo was only here a short time but she sure landed in the right place. Let the healing process takes it course and one day soon, you´ll be laughing at your memories instead of crying for your loss. Pain is the punishment for loving so much but if you didn´t have the pain, you wouldn´t be able to appreciate the joy she´s given you.

Sorry for rambling but I feel so bad for you and wish there was something more I could do.

Latest posts

Back