hopping oddly?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samanthaann

Reaction score
My 2 year mini lop Wilson woke up this morning, and I let him out for some romp time. He is hopping differently than usual, now it is very centered around his butt and he is tipoeing and has his ears up, like he is hearing something alaming.

He lets me pick him up and doesn't cringe when i touch anything, and is eating normally, is this something that happens?:shock:

Has anything changed in his environment lately?

I'm not sure about what you mean about tiptoeing & how he's hopping. Do his nails need trimming?

nothing has changed in the environment, it snowed last night but i'm not sure why that would be an issue. i am going to trim his nails and see if that helps

Is the bunny tip-toeing on a certain foot? That's how Flynn started when she dislocated her hip, so if it's a certain foot it could be dislocated.

no, its on both his back feet, ive been watching him and he seems to be back to normal, could this just be a weird bunny thing?

My rabbits tiptoe when I've cleaned the floor with vinegar. It's possible he smells something (on the floor, in the air) and he's trying to avoid walking on it. If he's back to normal, I wouldn't worry too much, he probably just smelt/heard something that scared him. :)

Latest posts

Back