Hope To See Everyone At Chat Tonight!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamnock

Reaction score
It's about 8:30 est and I'm currently on the chatand looking forward to some company :) I'm exhausted andcan't stay on very long tonight.

Pam

YAY!!! :dude:

Have Fun - and No Swearin!! *giggles*

Sorry for the folks that are having some troubles. Java has to beenabled, and some people have it enabled and can't get in. I'll seewhat I can find out or do about that.

-Carolyn

*Sniff* I can get in but it won't letme type anything. I hope you guys don't think I'm beingunsocial, I just can't get my comp to cooperate!

Thanks to everyone who showed up!!!Great chat with some very good information shared on boosting immunityand also on stress management.

I had to leave and get to bed -- but looking forward to the "show" chat.

Hope all those having problems with the chat can get the bugs worked out and participate.

Pam

I had no luck as my stupid computer technicianswouldnt let me go on it. I even used the "it'll help me with my schoolwork" line lol

ah well ill chat next time if itz when im at home hopefully it will be.

Becc & Lilly

I can't believe I missed the chat! Ireally wanted to catch those topics, but I fell asleep. Cananyone give me an overview of what was said...I know it's a lot to ask,so if you can't I'll understand.

Thanks,

Jen

Thanks Pam! I'm still irritated withmyself that I missed it. I have one question: what is acidpac, I'm not familiar with this?

Thanks,

Jen

Hope the chat was good. You mightnotice that not many of us UK'ers go into chat. That'sbecause it's 2.00am our time when it's 8.00pm your time so we'resnoozing away in our beds.:D

Acid Pac 4-Way is a powder containingdigestive enzymes, electrolytes and lactic acid bacteria.It's frequently used by rabbit breeders for heat stress, travel stress,supplement for lactating doesor during illness. Itssweet taste encourages rabbits to drink. Most rabbitequipment supply stores carry it including;

Da Mars http://www.damars.8m.com/

I believe someone had also mentioned using Neo-Vite, a rabbit multi-vitamin also available from Da Mars.

Pam

RebeccaUK wrote:
Hope the chat was good. You might notice that notmany of us UK'ers go into chat. That's because it's 2.00amour time when it's 8.00pm your time so we're snoozing away in ourbeds.:D

Carolyn also schedules a 3:00 est chat to take that intoaccount. I'm not able to make those, but it's a good time forthose in the UK.

Pam

Latest posts

Back