Hope is going on a day trip!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellissian

Reaction score
Hope is going visiting her grandparents today, well my parents really. :)

They've been wanting to see her for so long, and since they are no spring chickens we are visiting their house instead.

They only live a 15-20 mins walk away, I hope my baby girl does'nt get too stressed out by it. I have been getting her used to her harness for a while now and happily hops around the house on it. I will be carrying her down of course, but she will be able to graze on their grass as mine had weed killer applied less than a year ago. She is also used to little trips outside too, so the traffic should'nt be a problem.

I can't believe I'm doing it and actually posting about it.....I don't know which is the maddest! lol :)

Aww I hope it goes well, I'm sure hope will love the trip. Sometimes I take Ruby and Millie on trips to our old house to graze on the lawn and run about because the garden is bunny proof and they love it!:biggrin2:

Good luck, you should be fine - just watch out for any dogs or other hazards.:goodluck

There won't be any dogs around but my parents have 2 outdoor cats, I won't be leaving her unattended of off the harness at all.

I am a bit concerned about her eating fresh grass actually incase it upsets her little delicate tummy.

Well, we all survived the trip. She was really good and calm going down and all the time she was there. On the walk back home she started to shake and nuzzeled into my neck lots. Poor baby I don't think I will take her back in a hurry. :(

Mastering up the stairs

HPIM0173.jpg

and down the stairs
HPIM0174.jpg

playing in grass
HPIM0194.jpg

HPIM0200.jpg

Feeling a bit sleepy

HPIM0192.jpg

REALLY sleepy! :)
HPIM0180.jpg

All the fun (or stress)definately tired her out, she has slept since I brought her home, shame it did'nt do the same for my kids! :)

She's getting so BIG!

I bet it was exciting for her :) I'm glad it was ok for you both.

I know she is growing so fast, I think thats why I wanted to take her to see them now as she will be lots bigger by the next week or so.

Back