Honeys ill =(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Love4buns

Reaction score
shes coughing and sneezing her eyes are also quite watery (not sure if thats a word :?) ive made an appointment at the vets but they wont see Honey any earlier then 17:10 this afternoon:(is there anything i can do for her while waiting for her appointment? im quite worried as shes only 4 months old and ive just formed a bond with her so im quite attached :(

Poor little bun. Getting her to a vet is the best thing for her. Till then, just make sure she's eating, drinking, and pottying normally.

:pray:

shes on a course of antibiotics. the vet said she was very weezy :Xwhich is probably why she was coughing.ive also got to treat her for ringworm with panacur we dont know if itis ringworm the vet told me to do it just in case. but besides that she should be fine :D:D:D:D:Dshe did panic in the vets though it was her first time there and when the vet listened to her chest Honey decided she'd eat me :shock:litrally! i now have a big bite wound on my arm :shock:thanks Honey lol at least now i know her next vet journey to weara padded suit:D

Latest posts

Back