HoneyBun Had Her Kits!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bramble Briar86

Reaction score
A week from last monday i went down to go feedin the evening and i noticed that HoneyBun was smaller so i knew whathad happened :):):). She had three beautiful babies and one that was((i believe)) stillborn or died shortly. Sadly, a few days later I wentdown to the barn and a kit had gotten away from the nest and it's bodytemperature dropped too low and died. BUT! We have two absolutelybeautiful netherland dwarf babes that are one week and a day old.They're so tiny with big bellies.

For a first time mother, HoneyBun is producing a lot of milk for thetwo and feeding them well. The only problem she had was making a nest,and so i had to pull fur for her.

:bunnydance:pictures soon!:bunnydance:

-Ellie

Awesome! I can't wait to see some pics. I have abunny here that is expecting babies any day now so I'm very nervous asshe's a) not my rabbit and, b) a first time mama.

More pictures!

NotherRevised.jpg

BlueRevised.jpg

BlackRevised.jpg

-Ellie

EllieI can't believe how cute theyare!:inlove: You are so lucky to have them. So are you keeping them orfinding new homes for them or what? Do they have names?

It all depends on their overall confirmationwhen they get older that decides whether or not I keep them. They're socute, I brought to two babies up to sleep w/ me in my bed last night. Ireally want to get started on picking names but they're too little tosex yet, so i'll have to wait a few more weeks...

Could someone help me with their coat colors??

I was thinking a broken blue and a black?

-Ellie

Latest posts

Back