Honey and Bubbles

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are wonderfull'so friendly'they love beingout on our laminated floor they binkie and slide around the floor thenlook at you heads up as if to say look what i can do'they love cuddlesit's so sweet they close their eyes :)

Oh Dear Lord! Look at these two Trouble Makers!

rabbits0071.jpg

I just want to squeeze them! :inlove:

So Adorable!

-Carolyn

Absolutley adorable!

They both have such an innocent look, but yet mischeif (;

:inlove:

P.S - Give both of them a hug for me?

- Katy

When i leave home and get a place of my own iwant lots and lots of house rabbits. And my boyfriend will just have tolump it! I want a huge house bunnie. And it can be a guard dog lol.

Don't they look so good and sweet'untill bedtimewhen they decide to play hide and seek'or your not going to get usmum'i end up on my hands and knees playing a game of chase withthem'allways end up having to go out side and pick grass to get them togo in their hutch.My family think i'm nuts the way i play with themlol'i don't care.:bunnydance:

:love:Oh boy are they ever adorable. Iwould be playing them all the time lol. They are so lucky to have sucha good mom, fresh grass every night and a game of tag beforebedtime...my bunny crew are jealous.

Tina

*Packing bunnynaping equipment. *Looking up planes fares to UK online.

They are so sweet looking. Those 2 could get away with murder with those cute faces.

:inlove:

Latest posts

Back