Homeward bound

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cher

Reaction score
justfor a bit though....Jade and Jezebel sendtheir !Friday they took cab's all overTainan, as we had to get themtheir vet certificates and export permits to get the hell outta Dodge!(er Taiwan Imean) and on their merry way toCanada

Allpaperwork, and bunny suppliesareDONE <------mehaven't even started packing yet, BUT that is the easy part, gettingall the necessary paperwork and organizing my life here and move itback home has been the most tedious (too many little details)experience of my life!

Jade had a roughtime and I blame myself inhindsight. She stopped eating and drinking and her belly was about toburst. I made two trips to the vet and the second time, after 3emergencyshots he told me if it didn't work she may die. IT WORKED! In my mad panic ofgetting organized and what is going on at home for me, I had forgottenthat the crazy girl had made a nest box awhile back. Suffice to say,due to the intense heat here (shedding) lack ofdaily combinedwiththe consumption of god only knows how muchfurduring her false pregnancy she was a giant fur ball.

Iwas soo scared she wasn't going to make it.

She is back 100% ! The combo of med's, shot's andwithmy thrice daily syringing of water and baby food's(carrots, apples and minimal prunes) the blockage cleared. I just wantto extend a giant THANK YOU for the wealth of information I haveattained here on the boards, without it I don't think she would of madeit.

Other than a brief visit, I do believe this will be my last time beingable to REALLY read the boards before Igohome. ALL!

And away wego................... (4 days..)

Cher, Jezebel and Jade

(who are already planning their escape to visit Spice and Mocha, thelittle 's)

It's always great to see you, Cher.

I so enjoy your posts.

Ya know, that Chinese veterinarian you had down there really helpedsave the girl's lives. Good On that Doc! Can't imagine how petrifiedyou were. *Phew* Those two young ladies sure keep your mind going in100 different directions.

You, Jade, and Jezebel will be in my thoughts and prayers as you journey home.

Up, Up And Away!!!!!!!!

Much Love,
-Carolyn

So glad Jade'sok Itmust have been such a stress on top of everything else.

Hope the journey back goes smoothly and you're soon all safely inCanada

Love

Kate

Hey, Cher, hope you and the girls have a greatjourney back home. Thanks for the web address in the Vaccinations post.I will think of the relevant questions (only about a million of them!)and let you know, once you're settled back home. It's so kind of you totry and help when you have so much going on - wouldn't life be simplewithout red tape!

You must have been frantic when Jade was ill - thank goodnessshe came round OK. I'll be thinking of you all this week -Good luck

Jan

Latest posts

Back