Homeward Bounce!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BertNErnie wrote:
i am so tired, we have the builders at home so i am working until midnight, the buns don't like the noise but it has to be done so i leave the t.v on for them.
What shows do they like to watch? I have a couple of buns that will sit with me through good action movies.

My boys love Harry Potter and House reruns, along with their new favorite, Dr. Who.

I never thought that rabbits actually watch TV, until I watch my boys react to certain things.

Example: Willard will always thump at the part where the Hippogriff is introduced. He doesn't like the sound it makes or the wishing of the wings. Every time it comes on, you hear Willard give the stomp. But he loves the rest of the movies. It looks like all of them get mesmerized. And they eat their hay, like we eat popcorn.

Glad to hear you give your bunnies something to take their mind off of all the noise of the building going on .

K :)

So I got home from work and my mum hadn't given my bunnies their nightly salad so I got straight to work on it, I went upstairs with it and opened the door I said Hello my lil' boys! They came rushing over like they was telling me how Nanny didn't give them their salad! It was so cute :inlove:

So Ernie and Bert are shedding and its not really fun I end up with lots of little soft hairs all over my face when I give them smoochies.
On the other note I think I nearly have all my supplies to get started on their bunny mansion, just need some cable ties and a few little bits left then it's take off!:D

aw thanks will definately upload some more piccies soon just got to find my wire for my camera I thought I had it the other day but went to plug it in and it was the wrong one :(

So Bert and Ernie have got upgraded they now have their own bunny playroom!!
They was abit unsure of it at first but their getting the hang of things in there, there's no wires for them to chew which is great everything in there is bunny friendly I'm so pleased with myself. Pictures will be following just uploading them to photobucket!

Latest posts

Back