Homemade treats… Oat?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FluffleFarm

Reaction score
Hi! I’m looking at making treats for my herd. I found several on Etsy making treats and I wanted to give it a whirl before just buying them.

I know some say oats aren’t good but all things in moderation!

I’ve seen oats, banana, apple and spices? I’d like to be able to add different spices and herbs to change the color of the treats.

Anyone made their own and have a recipe they like? I know too much banana apple carrot etc isn’t good but if it’s a once a day or twice a day treat it’s probably ok right?

Ive made my own treats, using pellets and some fresh fruit so its nutrient rich. And yes, everything is good in moderation so that would be just fine!

I also make my own treats. I crush pellets and hay up and mush some banana and occasionally applesauce (Unsweetened) and cook 'em iin the oven for a couple hours. Nova loves them.

Hi! I’m looking at making treats for my herd. I found several on Etsy making treats and I wanted to give it a whirl before just buying them.

I know some say oats aren’t good but all things in moderation!

I’ve seen oats, banana, apple and spices? I’d like to be able to add different spices and herbs to change the color of the treats.

Anyone made their own and have a recipe they like? I know too much banana apple carrot etc isn’t good but if it’s a once a day or twice a day treat it’s probably ok right?
I just made some about 5 days ago.

Latest posts

Back