Homemade bunny toys!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd never thought of making a willow ball myself. Gandalf makes such short work of any I buy for him that I was starting to wonder if it was worth the cost for what is essentially just something for him to sit and eat.

I have willow trees near my property here and i'm going to go out and go for a hike to get some once this storm is over and try making one for Stewie ..he's driving me nuts right now so io want to try and find something for him to distract him a lil.He's always following me and jumping up on my legs to try and get me to pick him up he's such a sook and if i don't do what he wants right away he bites me.I think it is just to get attention from me but he's not going about it the right way lol.My mom says it's because he's a male :roflmao:...Anyway i'll post a pic of it when i'm done and let ya know how it was to make.

I'd never thought of making a willow ball myself. Gandalf makes such short work of any I buy for him that I was starting to wonder if it was worth the cost for what is essentially just something for him to sit and eat.

Well i tried the willow ball and it doesn't seem to be working out yet URG...I think i'm going to have to soak the branches longer than a couple of days to get them thawed all the way through in order for them to bend and twist properly ...I will get on it though lol....Willowball building continues.......:duel

Back