Homeless Rabbit In Sarasota, FL

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bree W.

Reaction score
I had a friend who had an emergency and couldn’t take care of their animals anymore, so I ended up taking in this rabbit for them hoping to find a home for him. It’s been several months now with no luck, so hoping to spread the message here for him!

His name is Fish, I was not told his age or what type of rabbit he his. I don’t know much about how to take care of rabbits, but I have gotten him potty trained to pee in a litter box (he still poops elsewhere if he was eaten recently) and socialized him a bit. He has a rambunctious personality. He like flipping over cardboard boxes and running around with plastic toys that make sound :). He doesn’t like being petted and runs away when I walk up to him, but if you lay on the floor or are cleaning his area he comes up to you and has even climbed on me a bit before.

He will come with any supplies I currently have for him which are a large dog crate, playpen, self-refilling water bowl, and food.

Please let me know if you are interested in him or spread the word if you can!

Attachments

• 1E89E557-ED33-433C-897F-5D89852709DB.jpeg
    1E89E557-ED33-433C-897F-5D89852709DB.jpeg
    36.8 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Back