homeless bunn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
were moving next year so i will be able to expand it, she loves it ! anyone wanna tell me what they put as flooring on the seconde level? i put a matt but she is eating it :( . well, this is the first time i order online so i wil let you know if i receive everything i've ordered :)

i use stick on tiles and then i use the gritty tape on top of it ..the tape is the kind that is on steps so u dont slip it feels kinda like sandpaper...once its layed on there flush they have nothing to grab onto so they dont mess with it...and it also helps file their nails down when they jump off.(or u can use the stick on things u put in the tub so u dont slip when showering.)..or i use the sticky tiles with a couple of straw placemats ziptied to the cage..those i relplace every now and then cuz some of my buns like chewing them up,but i dont mind cuz its not unsafe and it keeps them from being bored.....i use all kinds of stuff for my shelves..depending on the bun and their personality .:)

Back