Home!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatsMeowTree

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Our fair is finally over! Being in charge of the rabbit barn was crazybut the judges thought that it was a good year (I think). We had about144pens of rabbits, which is a good turn out for our fair. Ifinally got my white stud buck and now I need a red. We came home witha Grand Champion Californian, Stewer and First Place doe and litteralong with several other awards. My skillathon was a hit, I neverdreamed that many people would want to compete! It looks to me likeVenango County is ready for Regionals!!!!!

Glad is over,

Kat

Scooby,

It was our County Fair. There were a lot of changes since it justchanged from 4-H property (non-profit) to County property (for profit)in June. It was crazy but always fun.

Kat

Great. i just got back from our fair yesterday,We had almost 500 rabbits entered.the barn was full.We also have a newbunny addict in the family.Shes 9 and wants a bunny for her birthday.Myniece won BOB mini rex in the open show.bluebird

bluebird

That's great! Aren't fairs wonderful? 500! Our county can't even holdthat many. We only have 183 cages! We have even less poultry cages too.Tommorow I'm going to Crawford County Fair to see the Rascal Flattsconcert.

Kat

Latest posts

Back