Home made carrier?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's really looks good so far! Definitely impressive work Kim. Can't wait to see the final product!

K:)

Wow that's a really good idea! It's looking very good~

It even has wheels on one end so I'm going to make a handle in case we need to tow it along up a ramp or something.. It has handles as well for carrying but it'd kind of look like a giant cooler if being pulled!

I'm going to use the front part of a super pet cage that has the door in the lid so I can open a latch to give food/etc from the top, but won't have to take the entire lid off. For taking them out or cleaning the entire lid can easily be removed.

I don't know if I'll put a wire-grate in the shorter side ends or just drill more air holes. They might not enjoy having too much viewing-out and I wouldn't want them to be able to reach through and chew on anything they shouldn't!

Thats a really creative idea there! Wish I had thought of it. :) I think any rabbit will be just fine, and you might as well make them and sell them on eBay for a living. ;D

Latest posts

Back