Holy Fur!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandy456

Reaction score
I went to clean Babii's cage yesterday. It had been 3 days from the last time I did, and literally the bedding was bound together with fur. Then a little fur ball in the corner, and she still has those 'clumps of dead fur' stuck on her (I love pulling those out, lol)

Anyone else? :X

Everything starts moulting around the same time here, thank goodness the cats dont seem to really (they're the most in number) so 2 big dogs, 1 small dog and 2 very hairy rabbits=clumps flying around the entire house every day

Ohhh my lord.
People have came to our house in the past week and have commented on how shes having a 'bad hair day' or how ugly she looks.
It's not her fault.
I had enough earlier and took Sparkys de-shedder tool (oh the joy of a pomeranian) to her back.
.. She looks SOOO SKINNY now.
Ahaha .. :S

Oh it is that time of year, isn't it? :) I will be getting pumpkins to carve soon, and I can't wait to get photos of Poe hopping around on the porch while the kids carve.

Edited to add: This sounds off-base, but I have lots of photos and video of Elf hopping around the kids with a tufty butt while they're carving pumpkins. :)

I keep brushing all of mine and the 2 dogs and cat. I can't stand touching them or holding them with fur getting stuck to my face and i get a slight rash from it. It's just easier to get it brushed and thrown in a bag then it floating around EVERYWHERE lol

i guess i pulled a lucky straw, dante doesn't moult in the least and i'm had him for about 7 months now lol, he's about 9 or 10 months old :p i hope i'm not speaking too soon... watch now next week he moults everything >.

AquaticRex wrote:
i guess i pulled a lucky straw, dante doesn't moult in the least and i'm had him for about 7 months now lol, he's about 9 or 10 months old :p i hope i'm not speaking too soon... watch now next week he moults everything >.
I think it's a Canadian thing - it's always so cold here they always have the same winter coat on! Mine's just losing a bit of fur if I hold him (he's about 8-9 months now) and I haven't yet experienced the mottled look of a full molt. I hope I never do.

Both of my babies are really bad at the moment, I been vacuuming the cages and their play area every morning :p Gizmo is worse than Rox, you could literally make another bunny with all the rogue tumble fur I've found around here...LOL:laugh:

Tweetiepy wrote:
AquaticRex wrote:
I think it's a Canadian thing - it's always so cold here they always have the same winter coat on!  Mine's just losing a bit of fur if I hold him (he's about 8-9 months now) and I haven't yet experienced the mottled look of a full molt. I hope I never do.
I live in Canada :)
I defluffed babii again earlier.. this is getting maddning. :rollseyes lol.

Latest posts

Back