Holland Lop Babies

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

HappyFarmBunnies

Reaction score
These are our first two litters of Holland lop babies and I just couldn't be prouder. They are so ridiculously cute I can't quite contain myself. I don't really know what to do with myself, actually. Just...the ears...I die....

And here's our litter of six, a real mixed-bag of colors. I think we have a blue tort, a couple harlequins and broken black tort and maybe a blue and something tri? I dunno, I'm distracted by the cuteness.

LindseyG

Reaction score
omg please give a warning before posting pictures this cute!!! Holland lops are one of my favorite breeds, they are just precious!

ZRabbits

Reaction score
Holland Lops have some of the cutest babies. Love all the different colors. Especially the Blue Tort and Broken. Such sweet faces.

K :)

Bunnylova4eva

Reaction score
:thud:

:pleaseplease: I want one of those lil' bunnzers. lol

Wayyyyyy too seriously adorable. Yes, Hollands do have the cutest babies. :inlove:

MiniLopHop

Reaction score
Way too cute! *SQUEE* :inlove:

The top picture is particularly cute because they all look like they seriously disapprove of the camera :)

wendymac

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, they are absolutely adorable!!! I love the last pic...those ears are so cute!! What's your secret on getting them to sit still long enough to snap the pics? LOL

SnowyShiloh

Reaction score
I "awwwwwww!"ed my way through this thread! So cute! Holland Lops are my favorites. Do some of the babies have gray eyes?

ZRabbits

Reaction score
Absolutely sweet. They are growing up so nicely.

Congratulations! Someone will be getting a treat when they bring these babies home.

K:)

Latest posts