Holding my bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, so true. The marketing is to lure the pet owner to buy. My senior black otter now is really hospice bunny. Blind, deaf, arthritis and lymphoma. Being carefully monitored by vet and fussed over by me. He loves raspberries which gives him red lips. He is special needs but loving and sweet. Sleeps a lot. He is wee, only 3 lbs so he gets little pieces of things. I am waiting for my strawberry plants outside to ripen, they are his plants.

He started out with 6 small tumors, but now theres too many to count under his skin. His vet said if/when they become painful, then its time. So every day precious to me. Any time left precious.

So true. Bunnies are very sensitive and eventually they all come around.

I once had a baby doe who was very floppy, whatever position I put her in she stayed like that. I rushed to vet.. something is wrong with her. If they vet put her on her back she stayed like that. I was sure she was dying. After long exam the vet said shes just a shy, passive bunny, its just who she is. She might grow out of that or stay like that. She stayed like that. When she was old lady we were laying on couch watching movie. Gave her yogurt treat. Hour later we switch positions and she finally got around to chewing her treat. She was just sloth bunny. Loved anyone that held her, the vet was right, she just was who she was.
Omg!! I would have been worried too🤣 How adorable though🐰💖

He started out with 6 small tumors, but now theres too many to count under his skin. His vet said if/when they become painful, then its time. So every day precious to me. Any time left precious.
Enjoy each day, You’re Bun is very lucky to have you! 💖

He's my special boy, my companion. Oh this is so cute, when he lays on a blankie on my chest watching Netflix during COVID lockdown he will inchworm across the blanket in small increments
When his target in view (my cheek) he has to plop his chin on me like i am bunny. Once I am trapped he snorts his happy snorts and slobbers all over my chin. It makes me claustrophobic but it means a lot to him. Thats ultimate bunny love for their human.

He's my special boy, my companion. Oh this is so cute, when he lays on a blankie on my chest watching Netflix during COVID lockdown he will inchworm across the blanket in small increments
When his target in view (my cheek) he has to plop his chin on me like i am bunny. Once I am trapped he snorts his happy snorts and slobbers all over my chin. It makes me claustrophobic but it means a lot to him. Thats ultimate bunny love for their human.
How adorable!!! That is amazing! 🥰

He is extremely clingy, hangs onto me like a spider monkey. He is hanging onto my chest on the couch. He is as gentle as a kitten, like a clingy plush toy. My little man.

Attachments

• 20200430_144503.jpg
    20200430_144503.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 4
Here is his last snuggie pic for today. Also, his fur is weird, very soft like a mink. Maybe someone knows what that is? Its buttery soft. I have never had a bunny with that fur. His little face radiates.

Attachments

• 20191216_133459.jpg
    20191216_133459.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 5
Back