Hola :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluedimplett

Reaction score
Hello My name is Marcy.

I have had my Holland Lop DaVinci for almost 2 months now and he is currently 9 months old. When i got my rabbit i only knew the basics and so therefore i have been doing daily research about indoor rabbits. I am very excited about finding this website which i found through yahoo answers. It's great to find a website that can truely be the support that my rabbit and i need to lead a happy life together :)

Update: Here are the pictures of my little guy:

This was taken on his second day with me:
IMG_0877.jpg

This is him grooming. Looks like his is playing hide in seek.
IMG_0923.jpg

This is him on my laptop. He always does this:
IMG_0993.jpg

And this is the current desktop picture :)
IMG_1000.jpg

Hi welcome to the forum Marcy!!! We need pics of your little baby!
If you need help finding anything give me a pm!:biggrin2:

-April and Bunbuns

Welcome Marcy! You will find this forum to be very informative and filled with GREAT people...and of course, buns!

Can't wait to see pics of DaVinci!

*Jackie

:welcome1:hello

Wonderful to see you you here, DaVinci looks absolutely gorgeous from your avatar.
RO is the home of friendly advice and a huge range of information. I am sure you will be very happy here.:nod

My little bun Jazz is only a month older than yours, she's a minilop.

See you around soon....:popcorn2

Hi Marcy welcome to the forum! I hope you find at as infromative and helpful as I have and I agree with everyone else I would love to see pictures of you bun!

:hello

Welcome Marcy!!!! DaVinci is a handsome boy! Glad you found us! I think you'll find it fun here! Lots of nice folk and lots of wonderful bunnies!

:welcome1

Hello Marcy! Welcome to RO

This sites really great and you'll learn loads!

Look forward to seeing some pics of your bun

:sunshine::bunny24:bunny22:

Hi Marcy,

Now you have to start a blog for DaVinci! Full of photo's of him and all the stuff he does! He is too cute! (I'm guessing hewas checking outthe Project Runway website... making sure the designers did a good job! LOL!)

Welcom to RO!!!!

DaVinci (Great name!) is soooooooooo cute!!! I LOVE that look his giving in the 1st pic!!! :inlove:

Haha, yeah i was on a blog called "Project Rungay" where they make funny comments on the show. In fact, i need to send them that pic of the bun. I think they like it since the writers are big animal lovers :)

BlueGiants wrote:
Hi Marcy,

Now you have to start a blog for DaVinci!  Full of photo's of him and all the stuff he does!  He is too cute!  (I'm guessing he was checking out the Project Runway website... making sure the designers did a good job! LOL!)

Latest posts

Back