Hiya i am new!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollybaby

Reaction score
holly.jpg
Hi! My name is Madeline Krajecki, I am 12 years old I live aurora IL with my pet rabbit Holly. I am a vegitarian, because i beleive eating animals is wrong. I love all animals to death! expecially rabbits! Feel free to reply or message me!

[align=center]Madeline:bunnydance:[/align]

Welcome to the forum, Madeline!:wave: What a pretty name:). Glad to see a new member fromIllinois here:D!

Holly is just precious! How long have you had her? You will love the forum, there are so many really sweet members here and you will learn so much!

Again, Welcome!

Hello and welcome!

I know you have been on here for a while and I have commented on your picture and blog ETC but i decided to welcome you properly!

So Welcome to our RO family! I love having new members on here becuase that means more bunny pictures to look at!

Holly is such a cutie!

And we are around the same age- but your 13 before me I'm 13 on June21st (cannot wait!)

Anyway I hope you have fun browsing the forum and commenting!!

:biggrin2:

Hi everyone, Holly just ate up your wonderful comments about her:D!!!

Thanks a bunch! By the way i think she is a silver. She is three years old. Also Idon't just have a rabbit, I have a Frog too! not just a water one in a tank, but a tree frog i can hold and play wit! his name is baby. And thanks again for all your wonderful comments! love um!

[align=center]Madeline:bunnydance:[/align]

Latest posts

Back