Hiya everyone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sun_moon

Reaction score
Hiya everyone my name is Hana. I stumbled across this place after I rescued my now third rabbit. My family and I just recently found a small bunny, about 15weeks or so, wandering the side of the road at night in my community and knew he used to be someone's pet because he allowed my brother to pick him up and was craving attention from everyone. I already have two 3yr old male rabbits Sunshine and Moonlight that we got at a pet store (we were originally only getting one but my mother saw the other and couldn't leave him behind). My two bunnies used to be housed together but my family decided to separate them after they started attacking each other, I want to see if I can re-bond them though once we neuter them.

This is moonlight:
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1382860566.404273.jpg

This is sunshine:
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1382860611.328300.jpg

And the new one we just rescued...we are thinking of naming him twilight if we decide to keep him:
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1382860719.215856.jpg

Hi there and welcome to the forum :) I hope you are able to bond the two once they're neutered, I think sometimes they can hold a grudge so it can be tricky, but it could also go well.

Three very cute bunnies :)

That's so nice of you to bring him in! Do you guys know how to ask questions on this? As I am also knew

- TheBunnyJack

To Wackyjack:

To ask a question on the forum go to the home page and select a "Pet Rabbit Discussion" topic. Click on the topic that best fits your question, i.e. "General Rabbit Discussion," "Nutrition and Behavior." Then at the bottom of the list of recent threads you'll see a box that says "New Thread." Click on that and type in your question. I hope that's what you wanted to know.

Hi there!

They are adorable! BTW, Love the names :) (I'm studying astrophysics). It's a wonderful chance you guys happen to find that little buns.

Very cute!

That's so nice of you to bring him in! Do you guys know how to ask questions on this? As I am also knew

- TheBunnyJack

To start your own topic you go to the area you think your thread belongs in, i.e Health & Wellness, Nutrition and Behavior, The Rabbitry and Showroom ect. And click the blue button at the top that says New Thread, then you type the title of your thread into the title area and the information in the box below. :)

They are all lovely and love the names. Hope that we´ll be hearing more about them. Once they´re neutered, hope you can bond them again. Lots of people on her who´ll be able to give you really good advice on bonding.

Latest posts

Back