Himalayan Buck

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tans are hyper little rabbits. They usually like to run around more than they wanna be held. They have a teen stage that can be pretty hormonal but once they come out of it they are usually pretty sweet. They are very intelligent and very brave. People love them for their color but they arent the right rabbit for everyone.

As beautiful as they are, I think I need to be honest for the good of the rabbit and say I probably couldn't keep a house tan happy :(

Also wanted to let you guys know in regards to the smut that he was indeed born in the cold and got chilled. He came early I think? Anyhow he is molting it out you can see a line on his back where his pretty white-cream fur is coming through and his smutty fur has fallen out and is falling out all over....oh the hair I think will be everywhere in my house lol!

Sorry that I am just seeing this Wendy. My californians always got the smut on their skirt (I think that is what it is called). It always faded away over time. The person I was trying to sell to has over 1000 rabbits (probably more like 1500 from what I have been told).

Latest posts

Back