Hilarious Video Of My Daughter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binkies

Reaction score
I wrapped the box all the way but the top and waited until she was ready to open. Then I dropped Archie in the box, taped the top and took him out to her. Her reaction is priceless! She had absolutely NO clue what was in that box. She thought it was an IDog.

Oh my goodness! She is just the most adorable little girl! I work with kids all the time and some make me want to never have kids and then there are kids like your little girl that make me sure I want them. haha!

t.:biggrin2:

That was absolutely wonderful! Your daughter is a little cutie!!

So, let's hear about this new rat :biggrin2:....and how addicted you are to them now ;)!

His name is Archie. Same age as Bob. She asked for a rat for her birthday and I told her no, but we got him and hid him in quarantine. She had NO idea we had him. He is soooo sweet too! Very lovable and cuddly. Curious as can be. I am so addicted to them! My boys know when dinner comes, they both hang on the door waiting. As soon as I open it, they have their heads in the bowl. The kids love to give them treats too. They grab the food and run to their corners and eat. It is adorable.

Hehe...I'm sitting here giggling non-stop...that's SO CUTE!!

And that little voice at the end, "I wanna have it..." SO CUTE!!

I love the rattie's face when he pokes his head out, too, like he's saying, "Wow...took you long enough to open that...and WHO ARE YOU?!"

Hehe...wonderful!! Thanks for posting that...:D

Are you up to three ratlets now, Amanda?

I have my three as well, with another coming on Saturday. I am taking in another rescue baby boy from "the rat killer". The baby is the last one left that needs a home and he is a PEW (pink-eyed white) double-rex. I decided Ralphie would like a friend while we wait for everyone to "bond" into my new huge Feisty Ferret cage, plus....I'm saving the baby from a possible death.

That is PRICELESS! The way he popped out was great!

Was her birthday today? Lexi's is tomorrow.

Did she name him ARchie?

I dunno, maybe I'm hormonal today or something, but I watched that video of your daughter and honestly, got tears in my eyes. It was just so precious! That's a video you'll want to hang onto for many many years...so sweet!
:inlove:

Her birthday is today actually. We had her cake and ice cream last night because we had planned to be gone all day and then her spend the night with her Memaw. So not much time to enjoy special dinner and cake and presents today.

Latest posts

Back