Hilarious Bunny Website!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neri18

Reaction score
I was randomly browsing the internet about bunny things as I like to do when I'm bored and I came across this humor website. I'm at work so I'm sure everyone is wondering why I'm sitting here cracking up over my lunch break, but I found all these things SO true and I had to share it with everyone else who wants a good laugh. Bunnies, you gotta love 'em.

http://www.badpets.net/BadPets/BadBunny.html

This is my favorite section because Charlie does ALL of them:

1. I will not be a voyeuristic rabbit. I will not stand in the bathroom doorway and watch my human pee or dry off after a shower.
  2. I will not chew my human's clothes while she is in the bathtub, unable to stop me from doing so.
  3. The bathroom door is closed for a reason. I do not have to nudge it open with my nose just to see what's going on in there.
  4. We will not accompany our human to the toilet and watch what she is doing there. And we will not grab the lose end of the toilet paper roll and zigzag off with it.

Nadia

This is Millys

Bodily Functions

14. I will not pee on the sofa every time I am lucky enough to be allowed up thereespecially when I have displayed excellent litter box etiquetteelse where in the home.

Annoying/Embarrassing Habits

35. I will not eat my poop then be so kind as to wash my humans face!

97. There will be no more dead bunny flops!

Hampering

21. I will not zoom up to my humans feet as she walks down the hallway, so that she usually kicks me or almost steps on me!

It is a funny site!:)

Latest posts

Back