Hiding and grinding her teeth?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnysdreams

Reaction score
So when I came home today I noticed my rabbit was staring and the wall looking like she was grinding her teeth. It didn't make any noise, or at least I couldn't hear any. And I noticed sometimes when playing with her she will randomly go away, turn her back and maybe teeth grind (without sound?) But she seems playful and happy but I don't know if she's hiding anything since rabbits are prey animals.

As long as she is eating, drinking, and pooping normally, I would think she is just doing some other rabbity thing. My rabbits will often just sit there like they are waiting for something, or contemplating the universe, who knows. It's when they stop eating, drinking, and pooping, and are sitting hunched up and loudly grinding their teeth, that you need to worry.

As long as she is eating, drinking, and pooping normally, I would think she is just doing some other rabbity thing. My rabbits will often just sit there like they are waiting for something, or contemplating the universe, who knows. It's when they stop eating, drinking, and pooping, and are sitting hunched up and loudly grinding their teeth, that you need to worry.
Thank you!

Back