HIDE AND SEEK

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishmist

Reaction score
It started to be a normal bunny evening....Because Cleo and Gracie do not get along so well, I have to let themout separately for 2 hour intervals. So one stays in thelivingroom while the other stays in the bedroom. I had toleave so I left my husband in charge of the bunnies...NUFFsaid! When I came home Cleo was still in the bedroom, so Iwanted to switch them over. I searched and searched forGracie and could not find her anywhere. We live in a groundfloor apartment, so out I go looking outside for a tiny bunnyin a huge complex, I thought she got out when I left... paniced andteary I returned to the apartment, and tore the place apart, looking inany hole small enough for a bunny to get in, but to no avail.I came into the bedroom turned on the computer to make posters on thecomputer to put up around the complex, just in case. Just asI get halfway through the poster, I hear a sneeze. I turnedaround and there she was buried in all the blankets with just her headpoking out. She was not supposed to be in the bedroom, Iguess when my husband went in she snuck in behind him.Jeepers what a scare that was!

Look at that little stinker, snug as abug! I'm so sorry you had such a scare. I've hadthat happen before and I was freaking out. When I foundTucks, he looked at me like "What's your problem??" as he sauntered outof the closet.

That picture is priceless, Irishmist. I'm so glad you caught that look on film.

Will you leave your husband in charge again?? ;)

-Carolyn

Glad to hear Gracie didn't "escape"!

I had a scare last night too. Napoleon was out forplaytime. My husband had been going in and out thedoor. I went to put Po Po up and couldn't find him.I remembered Kevin had been going in and out and I FREAKEDOUT. I ran outside looking and calling for him while Kevinsearched the house. He found him under our big standingshelf. The lowest shelf is about six inches off the floor andhe had tucked himself in there for a nap.

Laura

LOL Ifit wasnt for aRabbits silly sense ofhumor none of us wouldknow our heart and emotionswere still ticking loldead bunny flops , hiding ,jump ups and flop down deadalseeps Im tellin yaeveryday is an adventure in heartfailures lol

What a little stinker. Sorry you got such a scare but a very funny story. That picture is beyond priceless.

We had a similar thing happen with Apollo and Jeremy going inand out. Yup we lost an 18 pound bunny. He had slipped into Jeremy'sroom and was on the bed sleeping under all thecovers.:shock:Needless to say we keep those doors closed nowlol.

Gypsy, isn't it the truth. If Apollo doesn't scare me at leastten times a day I know something is wrong. At least I know that myheart works.

Tina

What a little turkey ;) Adorable pic! Thank GAWD there was no great excape!

Hugs!

HUSBAND IS NO LONGER ALLOWED TO BABYSIT LOL! I think he needs to take a course in bunnysitting.

I think she is out to get me. It may be because she wanted amarshmellow I had and I would not give it to her so she went off in asnit. This morning I went over to the cage and she was justlying there... eyes half open and breathing very shallow...I called hername but no reaction....I stuck my fingers in the cage and touchedher... she didn't move!.... I got up the guts to open the cage door andshe JUMPED right to the front of the cage!!! She scared me right out ofmy PJ's. This little thing that weighs no more than a poundis gonna be the death of me! :(

Susan

Back