Hiccups?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessyka

Reaction score
I heard a soft noise coming from Bayou and he was twitching a little. I'm assuming it was just a quick little bout of hiccups. I'm weaning him off of Purina Rabbit Chow and mixing Oxbow Basics/T with his Purina. I'm a worrier, so I'm just making sure it's not something to be concerned about. I searched the forum but only saw a few posts about hiccups.

Snuff makes this noise once in awhile, I never knew what to chalk it up to. It sounds like a small choke sound. Same for you? Never been a concern, just strange.

chaucer hiccups all the time.

mostly after i run the vacuum cleaner (he hates it).

it was something to worry about until i figured out that it was just something he did.

I have seen hiccups but not heard them from Muffin. If it happened just the once, and it didn't seem to bother him much, it could just be a burp or hiccup.

My first rabbit got the hiccups one time for about 5 minutes that I'm aware of. It was so cute and he had this look of great dissatisfaction on his face lol. I hope it's just that and nothing more serious :)

Back