Hi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Momto3boys

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I am a noob here and I don't even own a bunny *yet*....but I'm working on that, lol.

My name is Brandy and I live in New Brunswick, Canada. I am owned by 3 little boys who are 9, 8 and 5 and of course a very understanding hubby.

I also have 3 dogs (boxer, yellow lab and a miniature schnauzer), 3 cats, 2 guinea pigs, a hamster, bearded dragon, leopard gecko and a corn snake.

Hubby has a 66 gallon fresh water tank, a 37 gallon saltwater, a 14 gallon saltwater and a 10 gallon set up for breeding shrimp. And now I want a bunny :p

I haven't decided yet what route I want to take, there is a huge # of Angora's in our rescues right now since they were all confiscated from a mill, I mean hundreds all over NB and those hundreds that were taken in all had babies once getting to the shelters...I thought I wanted one but I really don't think I'm up to all the grooming :(

SO I can try and find a breeder which I have looked quickly and there are breeders but haven't come across any in NB. Lots on Kijiji but I have a friend here whose brother and dad breed rabbits for her brothers alligators and snakes, she said I can come and take my pick, there's bunnies of all ages, she HATES reptiles and wants me to take one since it will be one less that's fed, I asked her what breeds he had and she said they hop that's all she knows so I'm thinking it's worth looking into.

I just got off the phone with my vet and they do indeed fix both males and female bunnies and have done quite a few (but not something they see or do everyday).

Anyways I think that's about it for now....this seems like a great forum.

Hello and welcome, Momto3boys. RO is a good place for bunnies info. I fell in love with this forum at the very beginning. People here have helped me a lot on taking care bunny. I'm sure you will find what you're looking for here. Very nice to meet you ! Wow ! Can't wait to see your blog. You have many pets and sounds interesting :) Nice to meet you !

Thanks Bunny parents and Fran ;)

ahaha yah Nathalie definately doesn't know much about small animals, she is a Havanese breeder and she definately knows her dogs but that's about it, LOL

I think Im going to grab a friend and go check them out this evening if it ever stops raining!!
It's driving me crazy wondering what he has :p

Fran, you have people divided into catergories on FB?? That's cool, I didn't even know you could do that, LOL

Latest posts

Back